This position services and maintains multiple Convenience, Grocery, Retail, Drug and Value accounts by merchandising approved products and packages using safe handling techniques and following all quality guidelines. This position will service our accounts on the peninsula in Southeast Virginia.
- Fills, merchandises and rotates products in cold vaults and on the shelf according to procedures and special programs. Physically moves product from the sales floor to cold vault and displays. Rotates product.
- Fills and merchandises coolers within outlet as well as any displays on the sales floor.
- Organizes and maintains back room cooler by stacking and arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty shells, damaged and out-of-date product for driver pick up and disposing of any cardboard and plastic.
- Must have effective communication skills which include listening, speaking, and writing.
- Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail setting.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (lifting 40 lbs. repetitively).
- Able to work reliably and independently with little supervision
- Pride in your work and a strong work ethic
- Must be at least 20 years old
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Excellent driving history
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a post offer criminal background check and drug screening
Apply by attaching resume to this application or by completing an application in person at 612 Industrial Park Drive Newport News, VA 23608